Unique and appealing dissertation conclusion is of utmost importance in providing an opportunity to present your logical and rational views regarding a particular research topic. In fact, concluding part is one of the most significant sections of your dissertation, presenting the outcomes and recommendations for a particular research work. Moreover, if your dissertation does not have an attractive conclusion chapter, then you are exuding an impression that you have failed to analyze the research properly, or you are not proficient enough in writing a dissertation.
The final and one of the most important parts of your dissertation comprises of a Conclusion, Discussion, or Recommendation. The conclusion requires a vivid understanding of the research analysis, and interpretation of the same with regard to proposed hypothesis and literature review. It is this portion, where you need to clearly highlight the derived research results and hypothesis providing accurate justification for the same. However, the most important part of a dissertation conclusion includes pertinent recommendations, limitations and strengths for every issue that has been highlighted in your thesis, providing relevant support for that as well. It is also important to present an overall view highlighting the topic, and any limitation that you have faced while conducting the research on the basis of sample size, research design, validity of questionnaire, availability of relevant resources, etc. in your concluding section.
- An ideal dissertation conclusion should not be necessarily too long, yet still being sound, informative, relevant, vivid, and comprehensive in portraying your views and rationality towards your area of research.
- While writing a dissertation conclusion, it is important to provide a precise summary of the research, and then move on to present the recommendations, limitations, and strengths.
- A good conclusion for your dissertation should incorporate precise and crisp information about the facts included in dissertation introduction and main body. Thus, you should be essentially careful not to elaborate the conclusion irrelevantly.
- A good dissertation should refer to the questions that you have highlighted in your research, thereby ensuring the validity of the same.
- Remember, this is the best place to put forward your personal thoughts and recommendations to the readers on the research topic, thereby, emphasizing your rationality and knowledge on the same. Thus, it is paramount that you present your thoughts in a precise manner, relevantly mentioning what is the current scenario, and what better can be done.
- The conclusion is a carry forward section of data analysis or research analysis, and must necessarily include the quantitative and qualitative representation of the information being researched about, but in a precise manner.
- Make sure not to include any new source or fresh idea in dissertation conclusion. Work around only in what you have dealt in the body.
No wonder, the conclusion section of your dissertation is or utmost significance and it tells a lot about what exactly your thesis is all about. Understanding how to write a good dissertation conclusion is important in making your paperwork more appealing and unique.
- What is Intra-group Conflict? - July 25, 2012
- How to prepare the conclusion of the dissertation? - April 4, 2012
- Check before you finally submit your essay - March 7, 2012
- Dissertation help in finance - March 3, 2012
- Why may impacts be greater when lending to women? - February 21, 2012
- How are the micro-finance models helping? - February 20, 2012
- Explain the meaning and basics of project management? - February 16, 2012
- How important is the data analysis part in a Dissertation - February 1, 2012
- How to refer to other author’s work in your dissertation? - January 19, 2012
- How to organize your time for your Dissertation? - January 18, 2012