Writing and quality
What is the writing process in your organisation?
We follow a uniform process for writing for all orders:
- After you place your order, a suitable writer is assigned.
- Within 24 hours, you will be given a detailed content plan of the paper.
- Once the plan is approved and the dues are cleared, we will start assimilating secondary data from our library and other sources. This step takes approximately 2 days.
- The writer starts analysing the data and creates a rough draft of the paper.
- A final copy of the paper is drafted and sent to you. In case of a dissertation, only the Introduction & Literature Review chapters will be sent first. After approval of the two chapters and payment of dues, work on the rest of project begins.
- Final draft is submitted within deadline. Comments (if any) are taken and documents are modified and submitted within 2 working days.
Last updated on May 31, 2012