Research Proposal writing service at its best
Get expert help
Before conducting a research, every student is required to submit a proposal that clearly defines your process, aim and outcome. While doing so, most students stumble upon a number of problems like selection of the right topic, research methodology and anticipating the outcome. More than anything else, your supervisor is looking for 3 main things in your proposal:
- The time and effort invested in selecting the topic
- The amount of background research conducted and
- Clear and defined objectives
A new window of help.
Dissertation Deal selects each topic on a case-by-case basis to avoid using outdated research. Outdated topics can cause endless questions and rejection on the part of the supervisor. DissertationDeal trains each of the writers to stay updated with the latest issues in every area of research. The training programs are conducted once every 3 months where they conduct research on the latest news and incidents in Marketing, HR, Finance, etc. These developments are then taken up as case studies and research topics.
Till date, DissertationDeal has provided over 17,000 customers with proposal in various subjects which are also our area of excellence; like Customer service, Marketing, Mass communication, Finance, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Information Technology, Advertising, Literature and many more.
This is how we prepare your Research Proposal:
- Choosing the topic (optional). The topics are always latest in the chosen area.
- Framing a layout for your research topic.
- Choosing your writer.
- Deciding the aim and objectives prior to placing the order.
- 24x7 Customer support for addressing all your queries regarding your proposal.
- Editing the proposal twice even after delivery.
- Free Plagiarism report for your proposal.
- Using latest references, not more than 5 years old.
Disclaimer: The papers provided by DissertationDeal.com serve as model papers and is expected not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.